Business Cards Dandenong
We might live and work in the On-line age, but the humble business card remains one of the cheapest and most effective marketing tools around. We started same day business cards printing service in Dandenong.
- Thick, premium quality card stock
- Vibrant full colour printing
- Gloss, matte or uncoated finish
- Standard, square, slim or any custom size
Your business card is now more important than ever to make a memorable connection in a digital age.
Business cards are tangible and tactile; the opposite of the all-encompassing and yet untouchable on-line space. A good business card complements and enhances your on-line presence rather than competing with it by providing a real and lasting impression of your business identity. Your business card is something that people can touch, feel and keep.
A successful business card keeps information simple and tells the brand story in a tangible way
The colour, the card stock, the inks and finishes used, everything about a business card speaks about you and your business. There are extra finishes such as embossing, foil overprinting or raised printing that can add that wow factor to your business card.
And you shouldn’t forget about the reverse of the card, which also plays an important part in communicating about you and your brand through what it does, or doesn’t, include.
Business cards are all about making a positive first impression. A good layout of the required information is probably the most important thing. You have to know how to position the different information into the correct layout. Good use of the space provided makes all the difference.
An essential rule for a business card is less is more, otherwise you’ll end up with an ineffective card.
Business Card Etiquette
Below are some tips on business card etiquette. It is surprising the difference good etiquette has on the perception of your business. A bent out of shape business card pulled out of a wallet will never leave the same impression one carefully stored in a business card case.
- Make sure your card is crumple-free and without scribbled notes on the back.
- It’s not a poker game, so don’t fan your cards. Offer one only.
- Don’t stack cards for people to help themselves.
- Show interest when receiving a business card.
- Present your card face up.
- Only write on a card with the giver’s permission.
- Take time to read a card in front of the giver.
- If uncertain, say the name aloud so the giver can hear you pronounce their name.
- It is rude to put cards in your pocket before the giver has left the room.
Source: Stuart Nelson of The Business Etiquette Consultancy