These are some of the steps we have taken to implement friendly environmental practices.
- Source paper from suppliers who use pulp from sustainable sources.
- Recommending many choices of recycled paper.Utilising computer to plate printing technology.
- Printing with soy based inks.
- Recycling all printing plates.
- Recycling all of our waste material in a safe and responsible way.
- Reusing all of our timber pallets.
- Disposing of all our computers, monitors and all other waste into useable commodities.Recycling of all our digital toner cartridges through Planet Ark recycling.
- Complying with all environmental requirements.
With these steps taken, Pax Printers have put in place important procedures. It has been a gradual transition and you can be assured we are doing our part to create a healthier and more sustainable environment.
The paper industry plants more than it harvests and today there are 25% more trees in the developed world than in 1900.
Paper is biodegradable, renewable and sustainable. Growing and harvesting trees provides jobs while forestry plantations provide clean air, clean water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.
A decline in the demand for paper products risks a decline in sustainably managed re-growth forests. Printing is tangible, it is highly effective in getting your message across and when recycled it will come back to us as environmentally friendly paper or board.