Our Christmas cards can be personalised to your specification. At Pax Printers Dandenong we are business people just like you. After years of serving businesses, we understand the importance of getting value for money, and especially so when you are purchasing against a tight budget. Whether you’re a small business who depends greatly on your loyal and hard working employees or a growing company with a valuable client base, sending personalised corporate Christmas cards to your clients, colleagues and business associates, can be a great way of thanking them for their loyalty.
About our Corporate, Business and Company Christmas Cards.
Each of our Christmas cards are printed on high quality card.
Various corporate card designs are available so please check out our range of cards.
Optional Extras – Artwork, Logos, Signatures.
We offer artwork, logos and signatures to be printed on the inside of each card. This service is available for a small fee to cover the extra work undertaken by our design department. Personalising your Company Christmas Cards with your details inside is another way to continue your business Christmas greeting.
Customisation of Cards
You can fully customise our Christmas cards to suit your company’s Christmas message. Samples of our Christmas Cards are shown in the scroller below. Each one is clickable to show a larger image. You can add text, images, logos and photos so you can truly create unique Christmas cards to send to your clients and business associates.
Top Christmas Tips
- Plan ahead!
- Stock up, but don’t overstock. Think about exactly what you can manage. Looking back and thinking you could have made a little bit more money is better than looking at a huge pile of unsold goods.
- Update your website and social media connections.
- Make sure you have enough staff to cope with any Christmas rush.
- Make it easy for your clients. For example, if you are a retail firm, make sure they get what they need in time for the Christmas rush.
- Look backwards to create offers and promotions that will be popular over the Christmas season.
- Have a plan should the worst happen.